December 07, 2011

Tusshar Kapoor is dating...but still waiting for right girl..


You have watched Tusshar Kapoor do his kiss-and-dance scene in ‘The Dirty Picture’, don’t you want to know about his romantic life off screen? And whether he was fascinated to sexy Vidya Balan during the shoot?

She is really looks sizzling hot in the film, and I won’t charge any guy for falling for her off screen too. But according to Tusshar, that guy was not him.  “She looks really hot in The Dirty Picture. I must say she’s got something about her, but I was not attracted to her. Vidya and I’ve moved beyond that. She’s a very rooted, typically classic Indian girl. We had a lot of fun, but surprisingly there were no sparks,” he said.

He went ahead & said, “Rumours making the rounds that I am dating Radhika Apte(his Shor In The City co-star), well I am not. I admit that I am in a relationship, she is not from the industry.

He is not willing to reveal his lady love, when asked is Marriage on the cards? “I am looking at long-term relationship. Marriage can happen even when you are 40 years old.

I assumed that till then, he will be happy flattering his lady love. “It’s hard to be romantic in Mumbai. I will try when I find the right person.

So he knows the girl he is dating is not the right person? And he is still dating her.. Isn’t it weird?

-K Himaanshu Shukla...

Join us on Facebook

Copyright © 2011 - ScrutinyByKHimaanshu

1 comment: