January 21, 2012

Kamaal R Khan upsets Sara Khan

Kamaal R Khan is infamous for his controversial statements and he loves to post notorious tweets. He started sending kisses to Sara through his tweets.

Earlier he used to send kisses to Bollywood actress Asin every morning. And his fascination for Sara doesn't end here. He recently posted 'Its official that yesterday I have broken up with my Moroccan girlfriend Sabah but today I am already in love with Sara khan TV actress'.

He also tweeted, 'I am a man of one woman so I can't think about anybody else except Asin, Sara and Sunny' and 'Acha Bhaiyon aur bahno good night and kiss to Ass means Asin, Sara, Sunny' Sara Khan catapulted to fame as Sadhana of Bidaai, currently seen in Ram Milyee Jodi, is all set to make her Bollywood debut with Dark Rainbow. KRK who is planning to make a film for the longest time now, approached Sara to play the leading lady, an offer which was declined by the actress, since she didn't find the role promising enough. Reacting to his tweets, Sara says, ""I was shocked to learn about KRK's tweet. I am not tech savvy so have not yet checked his tweets. I came to know of his tweets from friends and well-wishers and am highly disturbed. I tried to call him but he didn't answer my calls." Himaanshu Shukla who is handling Sara's personal PR tweeted '@kamaalrkhaan: If you really love Sara then come and propose her instead of writing such things on twitter...Be a man'

Let's await and see how ugly this twitter war gets!

SOURCE: Bombay Times


"To read more about Sara Click Here"

1 comment: