June 08, 2012

Aasiya Kazi Mad Over Ranbir Kapoor!


It’s hard to believe that the heart ruler of tons of people has lost her own heart for rockstar Ranbir Kapoor. We are talking about the innocent Aasiya Kazi, who shot to fame by playing Santo in ‘Bandini’. She is a great admirer of Bollywood’s heartthrob Ranbir Kapoor. When she first saw him in Saawariya and she could not control herself from drooling over him.

Once while shooting for Bandini, Aasiya came to know that Ranbir is shooting nearby. She left the set without informing anyone with two of her co-stars. She ran bare foot in Santo’s attire. At that time Bandini was not on air, so nobody recognized her and she was saved otherwise people would have gone crazy seeing their Santo run like that.

Someone on the set was telling spot boy that Ranbir was shooting nearby. I lost my patience the moment I heard this. I left the set with my co-stars, who were also Ranbir’s fan. When I reached on location where Ranbir was shooting people thought that I was a gaon ki ladki who came here to meet Ranbir. Though I didn’t get the chance to meet him personally, but I am happy as at least I saw him. I get butterflies in my stomach whenever I see him on screen. I wish I get an opportunity to go out for a date with him," narrates Aasiya.

-K Himaanshu Shukla




Copyright © 2012 - ScrutinyByKHimaanshu


-K Himaanshu Shukla...

10 comments:

  1. we love u santoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. anupriya interview pls.also want to know which serials she was offered after tere liye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love and missing you alot please come back soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks you for the interview, missing on screen Asiya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete