June 04, 2012

Jai Kumar Nair will make Darsheel Safary dance to his tunes in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa..


Jai Kumar Nair, who shot fame by Zee TV’s dance reality show ‘Dance India Dance’ is gearing up for his stint in  fifth instalment of popular dance reality show, Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa.  He will make child artist Darsheel Safary dance to his tunes.

Jai confirmed the news, “Yes I am participating in the show and I am really excited. Darsheel is more into western dance, but he knows Bollywood style jatka-matka. Like a dedicated dancer he tries to follow every step, he very well understands the rhythm. It’s not difficult for him to learn the moves. In previous season of Dance India Dance L'il Masters I have trained a few kids so it's not really difficult a task to train Darsheel. I try to gauge capability of kids and level and train them accordingly. I ensure that they do justice to my choreography and look good on stage at the same time."

-K Himaanshu Shukla

"To read more about Jhalak Dikhhla JaaClick Here"





Copyright © 2012 - ScrutinyByKHimaanshu

4 comments:

  1. i love darsheels teeth :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jai U r the best I love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. jai your very handsome. I love you since did season 1

    ReplyDelete