June 15, 2012

Hottie Rozlyn Gets Naughty


As if her butt show in IPL was just a tip of an iceberg, Actress-Model-Seductress Rozlyn Khan supported the Dhoni and CSK by going topless and if the rumours are to be believed, Rozlyn in her recent live interaction with her fans on one of the website claimed that she will be naughtier in the time to come. Also on the time chat she is reply answers of fans in very naughty manner .  

It has been trends that with the drop of each cloth, Rozlyn has definitely managed to grab the eyeballs of the nation and made many an imaginations go wild is all set to come more close to the people of the nation with getting more up close and personally naughty very soon.

I am a very naughty person. All the love and affection I have received till date from my fans and well wishers will be appreciated soon with my next photoshoot which I Promise will be even more naughtier,” said the leggy lass before continuing, “There is lots of Rozlyn to come and how! I would say stay tuned!!!

Guess if it doesn’t rain soon, the soaring temperatures will make Rozlyn even hotter!!!





Copyright © 2012 - ScrutinyByKHimaanshu

No comments:

Post a Comment