June 22, 2012

The first time I saw Amy, I knew I was stuck: Prateik Babbar


Prateik Babbar, who was in the buzz for his off-screen chemistry with his co-star Liverpool lass Amy Jackson, has accepted that he had a crush om Amy from the day one he saw her.

The first time I saw Amy, I knew I was stuck. We shot for a month together for our film and then we had a month off. I’m pretty shy guy and I always find it awkward to start a conversation. But I decided to make the first move. One night I send sms to her, ‘How you doing?’ She was surprised to see my message and was like, ‘Yeah all good, how are things with you?’ Then I replied her message saying, ‘See you soon. I miss you.’ After that I got a ‘missing you’ back,” laughed Prateik.

Prateik and Amy seems deeply in love, they even tattooed each other names on their arms. He tattooed his arm in India whereas she got hers done in UK. There tattoos read, ‘Mera pyaar, meri Amy’ and ‘Mera pyaar, mera Prateik’.

Prateik started blushing like crazy when we asked him to share the story behind getting tattooed each other’s name. “We’re absolutely committed to each other.  Last year we went to Goa and spoke about getting each other’s names tattooed.  Then we decided to spend some more time. I said let’s work hard for a couple of months, and then we will go for another holiday and get the tattoos done. To get her Visa renewed she had to leave the country. At that Time I thought to give her a surprise on her return with her name tattooed on my forearm.  Surprisingly she too thought the same and she returned with mine.”

We wish may your love grow day by day!..

-K Himaanshu Shukla...




Copyright © 2012 - ScrutinyByKHimaanshu

1 comment: