July 03, 2012

Meera claims Shoaib Akthar broke her engagement!


Pakistani superstar Meera feels that cricketer Shoaib Akhtar is behind breaking up her engagement with her fiancé Naveed Shahzad.

Meera who was engaged to Naveed was getting ready to marry him this year. But she says, Shoaib, who she had dated earlier for a year-and-a-half, instigated her to-be in-laws.

Resultantly, “they suddenly began making fake allegations about me. Naveed’s father Raja Pervez Ashraf accused me of theft and also falsely claimed that I was married earlier and that a divorce was pending. They did this drama for cheap media hype. All this hurt me a lot and I felt terribly humiliated,” says the actress who has now called off her marriage plans.

On asked why she parted with Shoaib earlier, Meera said that she caught him cheating on her. “I warned him, but he just wouldn’t understand the concept of a one-woman-man. I wanted to marry him, but he wasn’t serious about our relationship, so I had to leave him.

Meanwhile, Dale Bhagwagar, Meera’s publicist in Mumbai, confirmed that the actress has plans of visiting India to discuss a couple of Bollywood offers she’s received.





Copyright © 2012 - ScrutinyByKHimaanshu



No comments:

Post a Comment