August 01, 2012

Lord Shiv will be seen narrating Ram Khata to Parvati in Ramayan


"Mein Samay hoon”, remember this dialogue from BR Chopra’s epic show Mahabarat? Amrit Sagar(grandson of Ramanand Sagar) is trying to bring that magic again in Ramayan. Lord Shiv will be show’s sutradhar (narrator). He will be seen narrating Ram Khata to Parvati.

Santosh Shukla, who was last seen as Maharaj Virendra Singh in ‘Kahani Chandrakanta Ki’, is offered to play Shiv in Ramayan.  However, he had to decline the offer as due to other commitments.

When contacted, Santosh said, “I have been approached to play Shiv, but I couldn't take it up as I started shooting for my upcoming film."

So any regrets? "I do not regret at all because right now my priority is to complete my films," he clarifies.

Rishabh Shukla and Shikha Swaroop are shortlisted to essay the role of King Dasharath and Kaikeyi respectively.

Excited Rishabh said, "I glad to get this opportunity, it’s something which will never lose its essence no matter how many times it is made.

Neha Sargam might bag the role of Sita. According to sources it will be a toss-up between Aamir Dalvi and Gagan Malik for the role of Ram,  Neil Bhatt has been approached for the role of Lakshman, while Sunita Rajwar will be seen as Manthra.

Ramayan is supposed to go on air from August 12th.

-K Himaanshu Shukla




Copyright © 2012 - ScrutinyByKHimaanshu

No comments:

Post a Comment