September 17, 2012

Bigg Boss 6: Salman Khan doesn't want to be partial

Superstar Salman Khan, the man with a bigger heart than his biceps, will be back with the new season of television reality show Bigg Boss next month. This time, Sallu has quite a many plans for it. Not only he promises to keep the show clean, free from all controversies, the actor has also denied recommending anyone for Bigg Boss 6.

"I don't want to recommend anyone as I don't want to be partial or biased. I also get to know at the last minute. I felt very bad but I was getting feedback about the show from everywhere. I am not supposed to intervene, but it had become too much," he told IANS.

"The contestants who were in the house thought they would be seen more on the show. But the winners have always been dignified," he said. Salman Khan has been criticised a lot for for being partial towards actress Mahek Chahal in Bigg Boss 5. We hope not to see anymore controversies in the 6th season.

"To read more about Bigg Boss 6  Click Here"





Copyright © 2012 - ScrutinyByKHimaanshu

No comments:

Post a Comment