October 29, 2012

Anuraag Sharma sheds off his boy-next-door image

TV Actor Anuraag Sharma shot to fame with his role of Satish in the show Pavitra Rishta. He recently got an image makeover from the sweet-shy-boy-next-door to sexy-bold man.  A couple of months ago he did a photo shoot with model Bharvi Goswami on Kamasutra theme.

Photos were aesthetically shot by Fashion Photographer Rashi Arora. She is daughter of Shalini Arora, who portrayed Anuraag’s mother’s character in Pavitra Rishta.

When contacted Rashi said, “Shooting Kamasutra was a challenging task for me, very unusual, controversial yet different. Kamasutra has always been a very notorious topic through ages & it’s my nature to always do things which are beyond my limits. That’s why I took up this concept which has been conceptualized by so many people in a different manner; I decided to put it up in my way.

She further added, “Though it required a lot of hard work in terms of location, property, models, jewellery and costumes etc, I decided to take a punch. And when the final product came everybody including me was astonished, the work which we had seen in architecture form was in the form of real pictures.




We tried to contact Anuraag but he remained unavailable to comment.

-K Himaanshu Shukla..


2 comments: