January 29, 2013

Ankur Nayyar's networking profile hacked..hacker uploaded his marriage certificate


Ankur Nayyar , who was last seen in 'Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli' is crying foul..his social networking account is hacked and the hacker not only stated that he is married but also uploaded his Marriage certificate.

Ankur & Heena Zulfikar Ahmed (a resident of Nairobi, Kenya) got married in October, 2009, unfortunately they split within a month.  According to our sources, “Heena came to know about Ankur’s extra marital affair that's why she left him within 10 days of marriage.” We also heard that Ankur’s ex wife Heena hacked his account.

When contacted Ankur confirmed that his social networking account was hacked but refused to talk about Heena. “I am out of town and I came to know that someone is using my Facebook account and updating wrong information. I don’t have any idea who hacked my account. I logged the complaint in cyber cell hope they will deactivate it soon.



-K Himaanshu Shukla..



Copyright © 2012 - ScrutinyByKHimaanshu

2 comments: