May 14, 2013

I owe a lot to Ekta Kapoor and Balaji Telefilms: Karan Sharma


Karan Sharma made his television debut with Jyoti. The actor with a chocolaty boy image is currently playing Sunny in Balaji Telefilms’ Pavitra Rishta on Zee TV. This is his 3rd show with Balaji Telefilms. When asked how it has been working with Balaji Telefilms and Ekta Kapoor, he smiled and said, “I owe a lot to Balaji Telefilms and Ekta Ma’am.  She is an immensely talented and tremendously creative person. She makes her shows with utmost passion and puts in her 1000% in every project. Pavitra Rishta is my third show with them. It feels great to be working with the one of the best Production houses in the industry and I am having a wonderful time working with my Pavitra Rishta team.”

He was once sitting in CCD when a casting guy from Balaji Telefilms spotted and asked him to come for an audition for their upcoming show ‘Betaab Dil Ki Tamanna Hai’. At that time he was doing ‘Jyoti’.  Reviving those old days Karan shared, “When that guy asked me to come for the audition, I thought he might be joking as it was for the lead role. He literally begged and requested to come for an audition. I went there and luckily they shortlisted me for the role.

 As they say, sometimes the pleasures are short-lived, Karan’s dream trashed when he came to know that he was not part of ‘Betaab Dil Ki Tamanna Hai’. The reason was Karan looked quite younger than the character. “I was a little disappointed and disheartened but soon I received the call from Balaji Telefilms again. Much to my surprise they offered me another show ‘Pyaar Ka Bandhan’. Ekta Ma’am thought I am more suitable to play Aziz in PKB. That was my first association with Balaji and the much waited my first big break. Soon after the show ended I did ‘Bandini’ with Balaji Telefilms and now I am doing Pavitra Rishta with them and the I hope the journey will go on forever”, quips Karan.



Copyright © 2013 - ScrutinyByKHimaanshu

1 comment:

  1. hello sir iam micky leave in sirohi (raj ) . iam 24 year old i intersting work in actinge plz give me one chanse to proof my self call me8561088838

    ReplyDelete