June 09, 2013

Jiah Khan's handwritten letter to Sooraj Pancholi

"Click on the image to enlarge"
Dearest Suraj

I know I have hurt you and hurt myself. I am deeply sorry from the depths of my heart. I promise myself, my family, my god that this side of me will and has completely disappeared. Being with you has been a blessing, it has opened my eyes to love, devotion and the real world. You have changed me and I thank you for that. You have been my savior, loving you has forced me into becoming happy, stable and secure. I finally see the light. You need to understand I am not the girl you saw that night. This right now is me. Loving, nurturing and understanding. I felt so insecure with you, but the love you showed me those two days has enlightened me. I might not get the opportunity to show you this but if can I will, I start by this simple gesture to all 3 of you.

Thank you for being the most beautiful human being to me. I promise to only help you to get where you want to be and make your father and mother proud. You have helped me so much. I want to give you all in return. I know you are the only one for me. Whether as a husband, boyfriend, friend or plain acquaintance. I will always be yours. I have so much love to give. No more tears or sadness or pity or anger. The words you said to me after made sense. You've been my angel. Once again I apologise. I would like to open up to you about my past so you can understand me better. I finally feel like I am over my past demons.

Thank you
Yours Truly,


Another letter written by Jiah Khan to Sooraj Pancholi :-

I am writing this to you because I don't know how else to communicate with you. I care for you deeply and it hurts me to know you don't trust me. I know you are young and I am very sensitive. I'm sorry, I can't help it. When I love and care for someone I get very emotional. I never thought I would meet someone like you and feel the way I feel. You've given me so much excitement and happiness. At times though I feel like I am being taken for granted. I know you don't mean it, but I wish you would show me more respect, love and appreciation. Its not much to ask. I'm an all or nothing kind of girl. When I give my heart, I give myself totally. I wish you would do the same. I would take care of you, and love you like no one ever has. I am deeply romantic and a genuine yet complex person

I will never hurt you or betray you. Please learn to trust me and give into me completely. All I ask of you is to make more of an effort like how you were when we first met, caring, sweet, emotional and addictive. I will never believe rumours about you, I will learn to trust you as well. Don't try and make me jealous or cry. All I want is to love you and have beautiful days with you filled with happiness and excitement. The minute I feel insecure I close myself up. Take care of me, love me, I'm just a lost girl, but I feel safe with you. I am yours and hope to be for a long time. Open up to me baby, be my prince charming and sweep me off my feet. That's all I can say to you. I'm sorry if you can't read my writing I miss you already!




Copyright © 2013 - ScrutinyByKHimaanshu

No comments:

Post a Comment