July 04, 2013

Pooja Pihal loves to visit temples on her Birthdays!

Pooja Pihal who was last seen in Sab TV’s ‘Hum Aapke Hain In Laws’ is celebrating her birthday today (04 June, 2013).

Last year she visited Shirdi to seek the blessings of Sai Baba. This year she went to various holy shrines in Mumbai. “Every year on my birthday I go to temples as I love the feel of temples. This year I went to Siddhivinayak, Maha laxmi, Mumbai Devi and Babulnath Temple. Now I am planning to spend the remaining day with my family and friends. Probably we will go out for a dinner in the evening."

Talking about the best birthday gift she nostalgically said, “My dad gifted me a table in my childhood. That was the best birthday gift I will ever forget.

We wish her a blessed birthday and bright future ahead..

-K Himaanshu Shukla...



Copyright © 2013 - ScrutinyByKHimaanshu

No comments:

Post a Comment