July 05, 2013

Why Jennifer Love Hewitt is quitting Twitter?


‘Twitter’ has driven American actress, producer, author, television director and singer-songwriter, Jennifer Love Hewitt to the brink.

The pregnant star says she can't handle all the "negativity" and has decided to take a break from the social media site after being flooded with vile messages.

The Client List star announced her hiatus on Twitter, of course. "Unfortunately with all the negativity people choose to send on twitter as well as threats to their own well being I'm sad to say Twitter is no longer for me," Hewiit wrote on Wednesday.

She tweeted further, "I'm sad to say twitter is no longer for me. I have enjoyed all the kindness and love that came my way, as well as support. But this break is needed."

"I have enjoyed all the kindness and love that came my way, as well as support. But this break is needed,” she said.

"Life should be filled with positivity and holding each other up, not making threats and sending bad vibes. To those of you who made it a joy thank you from the bottom of my heart," she added.

The Client List star announced her pregnancy and engagement to costar Brian Hallisay recently, saying in a statement, "This is a wonderful time and we are looking forward to starting our family together."

The mom-to-be is due to give birth to her first child in November.

-K Himaanshu Shukla...



Copyright © 2013 - ScrutinyByKHimaanshu

2 comments: