August 07, 2013

We’re normal husband-wife family: Sunny Leone on spouse

 
Mumbai, Aug 7 (IANS) Indo-Canadian adult star Sunny Leone, who is enjoying her stint in the Hindi film industry, says she leads a normal life with her husband Daniel Weber and their relationship is like any other normal married couple.

Sunny, moved to India to participate in the reality show “Bigg Boss 5” and while still being in the house, she was offered a film by Mahesh Bhatt. After coming out of the house, she bagged “Jism 2”, which was directed and produced by Mahesh Bhatt’s daughter Pooja. Now she is doing “Jackpot”, which also features her husband.

Sunny told IANS: “We have a very normal conservative husband-wife relationship. We have an exciting life. We travel a lot, go for shooting and photo shoots… just everything we think of, we do. We are just two normal husband and wife family.”

When you are husband and wife, you are obviously dependent on each other, but we both are independent individuals. I want to be with him, help him out,” she added.

She is not a party person and loves to cook.

I don’t like to party… When I am at home, I cook a lot. My husband loves to cook. Whatever he cooks, I eat. He likes to cook different things. Even I cook different things for my husband,” said Sunny.

Although “Jism” was an erotic thriller, Sunny is open to other kind of roles too.

I don’t have any pre-conception. When you start saying ‘no’ and that ‘I only want to do these kinds of roles’, you suffer as an actor. Movies are fiction, not real and who cares whether the person (the character) is bold, drug dealer or whatever. We like watching movies because we like watching characters,” she said.

After “Jism”, Sunny almost gets “two to three scripts” everyday.

I get script almost every single day. I am not kidding… probably I get two to three scripts every single day. I am happy reading, so if anything catches my attention, I will take a step further. All the characters offered to me vary from sexy to bold and some are serious as well.”

She admits that “Bigg Boss” was a turning point in her career.

She said: “I think the best thing ever happened was “Bigg Boss”. When I came here as Sunny Leone, people drew their own conclusions. ‘Bigg Boss’ got me on TV and when people saw my everyday life, when they got to know I am not jumping on tables and doing crazy things, they accepted me… and I am grateful to the show.

The actress, who is sharing screen space with veteran actor Naseeruddin Shah in “Jackpot”, was nervous working with the veteran.

She said: “I was nervous to work with him. He is one of the finest actors, but he made me feel comfortable. He is a wonderful co-star to work with.”

“Boom”-fame director Kaizad Gustad is wielding the megaphone for “Jackpot”.

No comments:

Post a Comment