September 23, 2013

I am not that type of girl who throws tantrums: Parul Chauhan

Dusky damsel Parul Chauhan rose to fame from ‘Bidaai’. Later she did Rishthon Se Badi Pratha on Colors. Post this; she disappeared from lime light only to return to Zee TV’s Punar Vivah-Ek Nayi Umeed, where she is playing the character of Divya. When we asked her where was she after Pratha? She smiled and said, “Yahi toh thi, kaha jaaugi? After Pratha I got so many offers but due to some or the other reason nothing got materialized. I then played lead role in a movie called ‘Myoho’, which was based on karmic cycle. The concept was amazing, but due to lack of publicity it came and went unnoticed.

Once a media friendly person Parul; politely started avoiding media after Pratha.  And as it is said that out of sight is out of mind, most of entertainment industry’s people made a perception that she vanished like a puff of smoke. “I didn’t disappear; I was waiting for the right nod to hit. Fame, success, failures and uncertainties are a parcel of this peculiar glamour world and the professional life of an actor is very unpredictable. There was a time when I hardly got any time to sleep because I was shooting round the clock. Then came a time when I had nothing to do,” she affirmed.

The coffee-colored actress further added, “After Pratha everyone was asking the same set of questions like, what are you doing these days?  When are you planning to come back? Frankly speaking, during that phase even I didn’t know the answers. For some time I replied to their calls, sms and emails but later I politely started refusing to give interviews. Some of the reporters misunderstood me and made a wrong notion that I am showing attitude by not answering their calls. I am not that type of girl who throws tantrums and shows attitude. I believe in staying grounded.

We wish Parul all the best for her fresh innings..


-K Himaanshu Shukla...



Copyright © 2013 - ScrutinyByKHimaanshu

No comments:

Post a Comment