September 13, 2013

Questions that bring out devil inside Salman Khan


Actor Salman Khan is known for his funny sense of humour. Recently during press conference of upcoming season of Bigg Boss when a journalist asked him about questions get the devil in him. He laughed and said, “How brain dead are some people, they ask me about my marriage. Kisiki shaadi kisike haath mein nahi hoti? Kisike nahi? Upar wale ke marzi ke bina patta bhi nahi hilta, toh biwi kaha se aayegi? Shaadi ke liye koi ladki bhi hona chhaiye na?”

He further added, “They ask me What is the USP of your film?  How it is different from my other films? Why people should watch your film? Abe main hu iss film me isiliye dekhna chahiye BAS. I won’t do any bakwaas film right?”


-K Himaanshu Shukla...



Copyright © 2013 - ScrutinyByKHimaanshu

No comments:

Post a Comment