February 13, 2014

After rejecting over 100 boys, I have finally found my Prince Charming : Bua (Upasana Singh)


After all the men that Bua has declined, or rather has been declined by, she has finally found her soul mate.  She’s sundar, she’s susheel and all she ever wanted to do was to find a Phupha for Kapil. Bua has been Miss 22 (Tonty Two) forever now, but it’s her chance to become from 1 to 2.

Her knight in shining armour, her Prince Charming is none other than ace comedian Razzak Khan. Portraying the role of a 'Golden Bhai', he will be seen falling head over heels in love with Bua. Wanting to make her his own, he bribes Kapil so that he approves of the marriage. Well, looks like Bua will never have to say ‘Kaun hai Yeh Aadmi’ ever again after this weekend.

When contacted Upasana Singh who plays the role of Bua in COLORS Comedy Nights with Kapil - "Finally after rejecting over hundred boys in the show my character is getting married. I have finally found my dream man, my prince charming in Golden who will be played by Razzak Khan. He is an amazing actor and a great comedian. It's been an amazing journey on Comedy Nights with Kapil and  everybody has really loved my character and my patent line. I hope people continue to shower their love on me even after my marriage."

"It's great to be a part of the show, especially as Pinky's husband,  Golden. She is hot, she is sexy and I'm absolutely in awe of her. I feel privileged that she chose me over the rest including actors like Salman, SRK,  Akshay Kumar among others. It's an honour to be working in this show with the talented King of Comedy, Kapil Sharma," says Razzak Khan who will be seen portraying the role of Golden Bhai and Bua's dulha.











Copyright © 2014 - ScrutinyByKHimaanshu

No comments:

Post a Comment