February 13, 2014

This Valentine’s Day Alok Nath turns into a 'Sanskari Rapper'

Veteran Actor Alok Nath, who recently become the talk of the town thanks to the twitter will soon turn into a ‘Sanskari Rapper’ this Valentine’s Day.

When contacted Nath confirmed the news, “I shot a video in which I am dancing with girls in a rapper’s getup. We shot it in a comic manner. I hope viewers will like my avatar.”

Honesty & devotion have vanished, now people work only for money : Alok Nath

 A couple of days ago this immensely talented and natural gifted actor met the guy who started off ‘Babu ji’ jokes.  Nath removed his shoes the moment he saw that guy and said thanks to him. “I told that guy that he has done what I couldn’t do in my 50 years long career,” said elated Alok Nath, who is currently holidaying in Srilanka with his family.

-K Himaanshu Shukla...

After 'Sanskari Babuji' now Danny Denzongpa is trending on twitter 





Copyright © 2014 - ScrutinyByKHimaanshu

No comments:

Post a Comment