August 02, 2014

Diya Aur Baati Hum 2nd August 2014 Written Episode Update

The Episode starts with Bhabho crying and saying doctor said it will take few days for Sooraj to become fine as he fell off the stairs. Babasa asks her not to worry as everything will be fine. Its night, Sooraj talks to Sandhya and asks her not to focus on his wound but focus on the game, as he feels she is losing. She says no, I m winning. He says you have to still pass a hurdle which will decide you will iwn or not. She says lets see now. They have a cute scene. She loses and Sooraj smiles. She looks at him and he says I asked Lord to make you win, but still …. Here you come, now lets see who is winning and who is losing. She says you are cheating. I will not play now, you did a mistake and now you have to make me happy. He says fine, tell me what to do.

He says you play again, its fine. She says I want something sweet. He asks what do you want. She says I want jalebi made by you. He smiles and says fine. She sees his hand hurt and says sorry Sooraj ji, I was joking. She says I don’t want. He says no, did you forget my one hand can also make jalebis, as I made it in Chavi’s marriage. She says fine, you just fry it, rest I will do. He says but everyone is sleeping, if they see us. She says we will make it quietly. She asks him to dictate the ingredients and he makes her note down. She reads salt and red chilli, are you cheating me, its not for jalebi, or namak baati ingredients, I won’t talk to you. She says tell me you won’t make it.

He holds her closer and she smiles. He says if you wish, did it happen I did not fulfill. He says I will make the hot jalebis. Diya aur baati...plays.Pushpa thinks about how Chavi lied and asks her for the Prasad. Dilip asks why, is there any festival. Chavi lies again. She says she is regretting a lot for her mistake. Pushpa scolds Chavi asking her to stop it, how many lies will she say. Dilip is stunned and asks what lie now. Pushpa says your wife is crossing limit, she did not went to temple, but went for shopping, I saw her myself. If she said the truth to us this time, we would be glad, she did not had any reason to lie, but she is habituated to lie, I will tell you her truth.

Dilip asks Chavi why did she lie again. Chavi says actually. Pushpa shows the clothes Chavi brought. Chavi thinks to do something, else Dilip will be very annoyed. She says I will tell the truth, I went to bank to take my salary. She says when I got my salary, I thought about Sandhya, who bought a Ghar Ghanti by her first salary, I thought what should I take my home, as I did not get full month salary, but I could get only this with my salary, I lied for not hiding it from you, but as this saree is your surprise gift, I got this for you. She cries and says now you know it, please accept it.

Dilip says see mum, Chavi is not so bad, you were mistaken. He smiles and apologizes to Chavi for misunderstanding her. Chavi says its fine. Pushpa keeps the saree and leaves. Chavi thinks I did good acting, to win Dilip. Sooraj and Sandhya go to make the jalebis. She helps him in making it. Meenakhi wakes up at night, seeing Vikram and Kanha sleeping. She takes Rs 15000. Vikram talks in sleep and she gets worried. She sees him troubled by mosquitoes and leaves. Sooraj and Sandhya make the jalebis with love. Mann mast magan...plays,as they have an eyelock and smile. They think about their old moments. He fries the jabelis and puts in sugar syrup. He makes her have it by his hands and she smiles. She makes him eat too.

Precap:
A man scolds his wife. Sandhya tries to stop their fight. Her important file and papers gets ruined in their fight.



Copyright © 2014 - ScrutinyByKHimaanshu

No comments:

Post a Comment