August 04, 2014

Diya Aur Baati Hum 4th August 2014 Written Episode Update

The Episode starts with Emily thinking she has to get the person today who is blackmailing Meenakshi. She covers herself in a shawl and takes a torch. She goes out of her room and hides her face. Meenakshi too is ready to go to give the money to the blackmailer. Meenakshi smells ghee and sees Sooraj and Sandhya in the kitchen making jalebis. Emily says looks like there is someone in kitchen, how will I go. She sees Sooraj and Sandhya together making jalebis and smiles. She says sweet. Sooraj gives jalebis to Sandhya. Meenakshi’s mouth waters. Sooraj and Sandhya make each other have the jalebis. Emily smiles and Meenakshi says see them, they are romancing with jalebis and I m going out to pay someone. She says what should I do, they are not going in their room.

Sandhya praises Sooraj and thanks him for keeping her wish. Sooraj looks at her and they smile. Diya aur baati…………….plays…………. A spoon breaks and Sandhya says lets go in room, anyone can come here. I will clean this in morning. They shut the lights and go to their room. Meenakshi says now I can go and leaves. Emily sees her going and follows her. Meenakshi keeps the money and thinks to catch the blankmailer red handed. Emily comes there and looks for Meenakshi, as she hides. Meeenakshi sees Emily and thinks she is the one.

Meenakshi holds her hand and says come here, I caught you, you are blackmailing me, how will I get money. Emily says leave my hand, I did not ask money, I m not that blackmailer. Meenakshi does not believe her. Emily says I wrote two chits and then nothing. Meenakshi says see this torch. Emily says it does not have money. Emily says I told you I did not take it. Someone takes the torch and Meenakshi says its gone. She says if she is here, then where did my money go.

Emily says I want to explain you I did not ask you money. You have closed my parlour right, Laxman told me everything. Emily says you did not think how much hurt Mohit and I were, I got angry and wanted tp teach you a lesson, but I did not ask for money, when Mohit came home, I did not write any pink chits to you. She says I did not tell anyone. Meenakshi says it means this was the secret about parlour. Emily says yes. Meenakshi thinks its good she does not know about baby swapping done by me. Meenakshi says it means you did not take 5000 rs and ring. Emily says what money and ring.

Meenakshi is getting profit by our fight. Emily says I want to catch that blackmailer but he run because of our fight. Meenakshi says that torch had Rs 15000, how will I find out who is that person. She cries. Emily consoles her and says don’t worry, now there is no secret, so why will he blackmail you, don’t pay any penny. Meenakshi says yes, no need. Emily asks is there any other secret. Meenakshi says no, it was this one only, I m simple. She gets worried.

Its morning, Sandhya talks to the lawyer and says we are coming to court. Bhabho prays and Sandhya keep the file. A couple fights and Sandhya goes to stop them. Her file falls and it gets ruined by the water pot which falls by the woman’s hand. Sandhya and Bhabho are shocked. Pushpa is stitching. Dilip says he is going to office and will go in marriage function at night. Chavi gives him a gift and says she brought it for his friend. He thanks her and smiles. She says wish from my side too. Dilip asks her to come with him in the function.

Chavi gets glad and agrees. Pushpa looks on. Chavi asks Pushpa can she go. Pushpa asks her to go but first finish the house work. Chavi says yes, I will finish it and go. She says she always say yes to me, I feel she is my Bhabho. Dilip says yes. Sandhya sees the paper got torn by the water. Sooraj and Babasa come there and are shocked. Bhabho says we will get another copy, just go fast and come. Sandhya says it can’t happen as he is out of city. Everyone get tensed. Sooraj turns and sees Kavita smiling seeing their problem. Sandhya cries and Sooraj looks at her.

Precap:
Kavita asks Sandhya to make Sooraj a man. She asks Sooraj why is he afraid, whether she will a,lsoleave him like she did. Sandhya says Kavita……………….



Copyright © 2014 - ScrutinyByKHimaanshu

No comments:

Post a Comment