August 08, 2014

History-sheeter-criminal Kundan Singh approached for Bigg Boss 8?

Politican Kundan Singh, who has been booked in 24 serious criminal cases like murder, kidnapping and extortion has been approached to participate in Bigg Boss 8.

"The producer (Endemol) requested me to work in the show. I have asked him to give me some time to decide. I will let him know about my decision when he will call me again," said Singh.

We heard, Colors' and Endemol are keen to rope in at least two real 'bahubalis' with a criminal track record from Bihar and Uttar Pradesh.

For those uninitiated, Kundan was Aam Aadmi Party's (MP) candidate from Pataliputra of Bihar for Lok Sabha election 2014 and  his 23-year-old son Rahul Raj was killed in a police encounter in Mumbai where he had allegedly gone to plot the killing of MNS president Raj Thackeray for his anti-Bihar utterances.



Copyright © 2014 - ScrutinyByKHimaanshu

No comments:

Post a Comment