August 13, 2014

Jodha Akbar 13th August 2014 Written Episode Update

Scene 1
Jalal is restless in his room, atgah comes and says that we are ready to catch khaibar, maan wants to come with you, jalal says that khaibar wants jodha, you stay here to protect harem, I will go there.
salima says to hamida that jodha is in danger, hamida says don’t know why jodha’s life always comes in danger, jalal comes and says that not danger but jodha herself goes to danger, when I pardoned khaibar’s life on her insistence then what was the need to go and meet him, people are gossiping that Mughal saltanat’s wife is kidnapped two times then how will satanat protect them, I will not leave khaiabr this time, hamida says to control your anger, jodha is going to be mother so don’t be angry on her, jalal leaves from there, salima says I fear for jodha, one side khaibar has taken her, other side jalal is angry with her.

Scene 2
Jodha is lying unconscious in jungle, khaibar is angry and tries to wake her up, finally jodha wakes up khaibar gets up and says JODHA wit difficulty, jodha looks around and is shocked to see herself in jungle, she says what did you do, I think I was unconscious whole night, she ask khaibar to leave her to agra otherwise he will not be saved, they listen to some sound, jodha thinks that there must be some village near here, I will go there, jodha is about to go but khaibar holds her hand, jodha ask him to leave her, he doesn’t so jodha puts mud in his eyes and tries to run from there but she sails pain in belly.

Soldier comes to village and informs people that one beast has run from palace and he kidnapped jodha too, if you find him then you will be rewarded by jalal.

Jodha is running from khaibar, he is running behind her. people in village says that they should go in jungle and find that beast to get the reward.
joedha stops running and thinks that I cant run like this, it will affect my children and I cant let it happen.
People are gossiping that jodha herself went to that beast, one man says that maybe jodha wants to be with him, other says don’t say this, jodha isn’t like that, other man says that we don’t know jodha’s character and only harem people know about its affairs.

Ruks comes to hamida and says that people are gossiping about jodha and khaibar, hamida says people do that, what can we do, ruks says that don’t say its not jodha’s fault, she went to khaibar, till now nobody can talk about any shahi wives but now they are gossiping about jodha, hamida says I know jodha did mistake but she went to khaibar as she is very generous, ruks says I know she care for everyone but she doesn’t care about Mughal saltanat, our pride, our respect, she de-faced us, she even didn’t thought about children, what if anything happens to Mughal heirs.

Scene 3
Khaibar is dragging jodha, jodha thinks what did I do, jalal should have known till now and he must be very angry on me, how will he find me, khaibar makes jodha sit on big stone and goes to get something for her, jodha is feeling pain belly. jalal is riding through jungle. khaibar comes to jodha with water and points her to drink it, jodha is angry and throws it away, khaibar goes again and brings fruits for her, jodha says I don’t want to eat, I just want to go from here, let me go, she throws fruits on his face, he gets angry and tries to make her afraid by shouting, jodha gets up and looks in his eyes, she says I am not afraid of you, I saved your life and you did that, I don’t want to eat anything, I just want to go from here.

It starts raining in jungle, jodha stands under tree, she sees one hut and says to people there that please help me, I am jodha begum of agra, they see khaibar and closes their hut, khaibar goes to them and breaks their door, he breaks their whole hut, jodha says what you did, hut people run from there, khaibar picks one wall of hut and brings jodha under it, he ask her If its ok now, jodha says what AAAA, you destroyed house of theirs, don’t you have brain, she is frustrated and goes from there, he again brings wall under her head.

Jalal comes to village, maan says that have you seen beast, he is very big and cant speak, one man says that we saw his shadow but couldn’t find him as jungle is very big, jalal ask where is the way, they points it to jungle, jalal and soldiers go there.

Shairf says to jalal that last time jodha threw her jewelry so we can trace her but this time there is no clue, maybe jodha herself went with him, jalal says you mean to say she wanted to go with him, shairf sasy nothing like that, jalal ask him to just shut up.

Jodha is going with khaibar(holding wall of hut), jodha thinks that is there no village around, cant I cant get help of anyone here, she says to khaibar that where are you taking me, you will get nothing by kidnapping me and jalal’s soldier will come and will arrest you so leave me alone and run from here, khiabar says jodha… jodha says that there is no need to talk to him, he just whisper my name, she says to khaibar that I know my name, don’t say it again, rain stops, jodha sits on one stone, khaibar comes there and tries to hold her hand, jodha says don’t touch me, no, he says no. jodha thinks that I am feeling hungry, I should have eaten fruits brought by him but than he might think that I don’t condemn his act, what to do, It will affect my children.

Scene 4
Khaibar goes and brings coconut for jodha, jodha gets happy, he ask her to have it and says no as he learnt that word, he gives one coconut to her and breaks another coconut for her, jodha takes it, khaibar drinks water of coconut, jodha tries but couldn’t, jodha tries to eat coconut but cant, khaibar gives her one piece and shows her to drink and eat coconut with that piece, jodha eats and says to khaibar that no means no, if you give someone something to eat then don’t say no, he tries to say jodha.. jodha ask him to just eat.

Jalal comes to hut people, they tell him about khaibar, jalal goes from there.khaibar and jodha eats coconut, khaibar feels sleepy, jodha says are you feeling sleepy, go and rest, khaibar sits on stone and holds jodha’s saree end and sleeps, jodha is frustrated, jodha thinks that he doesn’t understand anything but by holding my saree end, it is clear her wont let me go from here easily.

Precap:
Jalal says to soldier that we should start searching jodha from the bank of this lake, maybe we will find some evidence. khaibar shouts JODHAAAA.. from mountain, it is shown that jodha is drowning in lake.



Copyright © 2014 - ScrutinyByKHimaanshu

No comments:

Post a Comment