September 11, 2014

Actor Namish Taneja shares his birthday plans!!...

Actor Namish Taneja, who is currently seen as Chiraag in Sony Entertainment's Ekk Nayi Pehchaan turned a year older today (11 September, 2014).

We got in touch with Namish to know about his birthday plans. An elated actor told us, "A few of my friends came at my place last night, I cut my birthday cake with them."

Namish is planning to throw a house party in the night, his close buddies from industry and his Ekk Nayi Pehchaan co-stars are expected to join the party. When asked about him one wish to be fulfilled on this special day, the birthday boy states, "My mom and dad are in Delhi. I am missing them on my birthday and I wish they could have been here with me."

We wish Namish a very happy birthday and a great year ahead!



Copyright © 2014 - ScrutinyByKHimaanshu

No comments:

Post a Comment