March 23, 2015

My father has made sure that I don’t forget my roots in music: Tejaswi Prakash Wayangankar

Shakespeare said, "Earth has music for those who listen". Tejaswi Prakash Wayangankar, who plays the role of Ragini in Colors' recently launched drama Swaragini, has music running through her veins. Born into a family brimming with musical blood, Tejaswi’s talent has been appreciated by the cast and crew of the show. While well-wishers encourage Tejaswi to pursue her hobby, her father is Tejaswi’s true inspiration

A singer by profession, Mr. Prakash has successfully guided his daughter Tejaswi in the world of music so far. Making music the core of Tejaswi’s universe, her father has ensured that Tejaswi quite literally begins her day with music. He has even changed her alarm tone to the tune of her sitar which she practices during rehearsal time.

When contacted Tejaswi said, "My father has made sure that I don’t forget my roots in music by ensuring that by day begins with my riyaaz music. My mother has always gone out of her way to make sure I follow my passion in every way possible. Every morning, my alarm tone is a different raag tone which reminds me that I must not forget what I truly love."

No comments:

Post a Comment