August 29, 2016

#LakméFashionWeek : Dia Mirza sashayed down the ramp..


Lakmé Fashion Week's last day was a star-studded event as the best designers adorned their celebrity muses in couture designs for maximum impact.

Bipasha Basu, Illeana D'Cruz, Emraan Hashmi, Ranbir Kapoor, Pooja Hegde, Prachi Desai, Diya Mirza and Kareena Kapoor walked the ramps for their favorite designers.

The collection by Tulsi Silks titled 'Woven Tales of Kanchipuram' showcased different aspects of the 6-yard Kanchivaram. Divya Mirza was the showstopper and looked stunning in a black Kanchivaram with a red border. "I am simply mesmerized by the collection! It is my first time wearing a Kanjivaram on the ramp and I think it's commendable that Tulsi Silks is carrying forward the legacy of our Kanjivaram in such an amazing way. “My mom looks lovely in a saree and and I would love to gift her a Kanjivaram for sure," affirmed the former Miss Asia Pacific.








No comments:

Post a Comment