July 21, 2017

'Vani Rani' actor Rahulram Manchanda created 'bomb' scare..

Rahulram Manchanda, who enthralled viewers with his performance in shows like Saraswatichandra, Ekk Nayi Pehchaan, Diya Aur Baati Hum and Humko Tumse Ho Gaya Hai Pyaar Kya Karein etc will be soon seen in Esselvision's upcoming show on &TV 'Vani Rani'.

The actor recently witnessed a funny situation, he forgot the his bag in an ice-cream parlour which sparked a bomb scare. Talking about the incident Rahulram said, "After the pack-up I went to meet one of my friends. As I was craving to eat something sweet, so we went to a nearby ice-cream parlour. While on the way back home, I realized I forgot my bag in the shop."
By the time Rahulram returned to there, he saw lots of people were standing outside and discussing about a suspicious bag  lying in the shop. The actor added further, "When I went inside, the owner breathed a sigh of relief because she recognized me. Although I apologized, I am still feeling embarrassed because my bag had triggered bomb scare."

"Thank God, they have not called bomb disposal squad," added Rahulram laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

RSSChomp Blog Directory