October 03, 2017

Namish Taneja confirms his relationship..

Namish Taneja, who soon be seen in the upcoming show 'Ikyawann' real-life love story is much more romantic than the daily soaps he has acted in. The dashing actor was accussed by fans for hiding his relationship status as finally opened up about matters of the heart.

"Yes, I am in a serious relationship. For the past six years I am dating Aanchal Sharma," affirmed the actor.

Ask him why he kept his relationship secret? The actor, who earlier did shows like Ekk Nayi Pehchaan and Swaragini said, "Aanchal is not from the entertainment industry and was pursuing graduation. I didn’t want to create unnecessary trouble for her by making our relationship public - it might hamper her studies. I am a protective boyfriend and I don't want to make her personal life hell just because she is dating an actor."

You faced the wrath of fans because you were hiding your relationship? "My fans love me unconditionally, that's why they were expecting me to tell them each and everything. But I was helpless, I had to lie so that Aanchal can complete her graduation peacefully without any distraction because of me."

The dashing actor had gone to a restaurant where he saw Aanchal and instantly fell in love with her. Isn't it filmly? Namish laughed and said, "Yes, it was! Jaisa filmon mein hota hai, waisa hua tha hubahu."

"When I saw her leaving the restaurant, I went up to her and asked her if she’s on any social networking site. She got baffled and said no. I then requested her to share her number with me. Though she tried to give me a wrong number, she is so innocent that she ended up giving the right one. A few days later, I started sending messages to her and after a lot of struggle, I managed to convince her for a meeting. We gradually became friends and a year later, I told her that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her. Fortunately, she accepted my proposal,"
  the actor added.

It's Aanchal’s innocence that attracted him the most. The 'Swaragini' actor said, “Initially, it was just an infatuation, but then I fell in love with her childlike innocence and simplicity.”
Namish took his social networking profile and shared a few pictures with his lady love with a caption, "Before I met you, I never knew what it was like to smile for no reason❤ #SoulMate #TrueLove #LoveAtFirstSight"
 









Despite being head over heels in love, the duo haven't thought of settling down anytime soon. “Marriage is not on the cards. We want to settle professionally first and then plan other things," Namish said while signing off.


No comments:

Post a Comment