October 12, 2017

Vaani Kapoor is Hrithik’s New Girl!

It’s official! The sassy Vaani Kapoor is the female lead in the biggest action spectacle of 2019 - Hrithik vs Tiger! She has been paired opposite superstar Hrithik Roshan in this high octane entertainer.

Confirming this news, director Siddharth Anand says, “While the film is primarily Hrithik vs Tiger, there is only 1 girl in the film who is opposite Hrithik. I was looking for young and fresh energy in the casting and I have found that in Vaani Kapoor.”

Vaani had caught the industry’s attention not only with her acting abilities but also with her outstanding dancing skills. Siddharth says, “I have loved Vaani as an actor in both her films and after meeting her I was fully convinced that she is the best girl for my film.”

The 2019 Republic Day Entertainer Hrithik vs Tiger is set to release on Jan 25, 2019.

No comments:

Post a Comment