October 12, 2018

Why Harsh Rajput chopped off his long locks?

Harsh Rajput, who is currently seen in Nazar underwent a makeover. We hard, the actor has chopped off his long locks to bring the freshness in the show and his new look will be revealed in tonight’s episode.

When contacted Harsh said, "It was Gul Ma'am (producer Gul Khan), who suggested the change in my look for the coming 50 episodes. This was done to bring freshness to the character of Ansh."


The actor is playing half-devil and half-human in the show is feeling younger after the makeover. He said, "I am glad Gul Ma'am suggested this makeover. After chopping off my hairs I am feeling a bit younger and afresh. Viewers have love me in long hair look, I am sure this boy-next-door with short hairs and super powers is also going to bring the same love and affection."

No comments:

Post a Comment