January 02, 2019

When 'Nazar' actress Sonyaa recreated Sridevi's iconic dance in freezing −37°C

Model-turned-actress Sonyaa recently got a break from Gul Khan's popular supernatural thriller 'Nazar' in which she was playing the role of daayan Ruby. The former 'Miss India New Zealand' decided to utilize the break and went for a aborad trip to spend quality time with her family. "For a daily soap actor sometimes it's hard to get a break for even a single day, but thankfully I got a long break that's why I went to USA for the holidays.," Sonyaa said.

So the Ruby's death turned out to be a blessing in disguise? The actress replied, "Indeed! I always spend Christmas and New Year in New Zealand or USA with my near and dear ones. I was wondering whether I will manage to do it this time or not? Coincidentally, my track got over."

Sonyaa recently shared a video on her social networking profile in which she is dancing on Sridevi's song from Chandni in freezing temperature wearing a yellow chiffon saree. When quizzed, why she decided to recreate the iconic song the actress said, "Honestly, I don't think anybody can recreate her magic ever again. Being a fan of Sridevi, I always wanted to dance like her. When I went to North Dakota, I saw the beautiful location and couldn't resist myself. Although it was freezing −37°C, I decided to dance on 'Tere Mere Hothon Pe' wearing a saree. People are calling me mad after I shared the video on Instagram."

No comments:

Post a Comment