April 23, 2019

Ashish Juneja don’t want to be known as the cute boy next door anymore

Ashish Juneja, better known as Zee from Disney’s Kya Mast Hai Life, said he would like to take on more challenging roles. Citing Divyendu Sharma’s role in Mirzapur as an example, the actor made his point, and said that he wants to foray into something more intense now.


“I believe that making someone laugh is not a cakewalk. It takes a lot of effort. So, I am of course on cloud nine when people enjoy my comic timing. But I would now like to try my hand at something new and don’t want to be known as the cute boy next door anymore. I hope that people will continue to love my work,” Juneja said.

He further added, “I enjoyed Mirzapur, and I am a big fan of Made In Heaven. That’s the kind of work I would enjoy.”
On being asked if he is scared of being typecast, pat came the reply, “Not at all. Comedy is and will always be close to my heart. As long as I am getting good roles, I am happy.”

Ashish was last seen in 'Laado 2 - Veerpur Ki Mardani’, wherein he got the chance to experiment with a different genre. Ashish said, “It was a welcome change. I worked with great co-stars, and we all really hit it off. I became friends with with Avika Gor, who played the female protagonist. And I learnt a lot from the all the senior actors who were a part of the show."
The actor has been a part of several comedies like Kuku Mathur Ki Jhand Ho Gayi and Chandrakant Chiplunkar Seedi Bambawala, but does not want to limit himself to a specific genre. “I would like to experiment with a web series as well,” he concluded.

No comments:

Post a Comment