June 10, 2019

Harsh Rajput shoots in scorching heat!

Harsh Rajput, who is currently seen playing double role in Gul Khan’s Nazar is shooting round the clock, that too in the scorching heat. But the hazel-eyed heartthrob holds no complaint since he believes nothing in life that is of value comes easy.

"In order to become successful you have to face a lot of struggles, challenges, and obstacles. Nothing in life worth having comes easy," affirmed the actor. 

He further added, "After struggling for almost a decade, I got this show, where I am getting ample opportunities to do something new, something challenging every day. For me Nazar is not just an opportunity, but also a huge responsibility. When I was told, I need to play a double role, I knew it would be demanding. I am putting my best foot forward to do justice with both the characters."

Talking about shooting in searing heat, Harsh said, "We are shooting an outdoor fight sequence between Ansh and Karan literally in boiling heat. Since I am playing both the characters, I need to put double efforts. I am drinking more than 7 liters of water, along with lots of nimbu pani to keep myself hydrated."

No comments:

Post a Comment