June 12, 2019

'Nazar' actress Sonyaa has a crush on this comedian!

Sonyaa Ayodhya, who won audience's heart by portraying Dayaan Ruby on Gul Khan's popular show 'Nazar' affirmed that she has a crush on Russell Peters. The doe-eyed actress recently met Canada-based stand-up comedian and actor, when the latter came to Mumbai for his 'Deported World Tour'.

"I have the biggest crush on Russell Peters. I have never missed his show no matter which part of the world. When I lived in New Zealand I made sure I attend his show," said the actress who had earlier won Miss India New Zealand. 

"He's such a great energy to be around, even his recent show in Mumbai was hilarious. He is definitely the funniest guy in the world and I wish I was older so I could date him," said Sonyaa while laughing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment