July 24, 2019

'Jodha Akbar' fame Ravi Bhatia to do a music video

Popular actor Ravi Bhatia, who shot to fame through his portrayal of Prince Salim in Ekta Kapoor's historic drama 'Jodha Akbar' will soon be seen in a music video. The song is sung by Shaan, apparently he is Bhatia's favorite singer.


When contacted, the elated actor said, "I was in school, when 'Tanha Dil' was released. At that time, the song become my instant favorite and I remember I used listen it on loop on my walk man. Not in my wildest dreams did I think that someday I'd be doing a music video on a song sung by the super talented Shaan."

Sharing the shooting experience, Ravi, who was last seen in a web-series titled 'Halala' quipped, "I won't be able to reveal much. All I can say it is a travel song and is about a broken heart. We have recently shot in exotic locations near Gujrat border. As I had mentioned, I am a big fan of Shaan, so shooting was a treat."

No comments:

Post a Comment