October 07, 2019

'Jodha Akbar' actor Ravi Bhatia to play a gangster..

'Jodha Akbar' fame Ravi Bhatia, who was recently made news for his love-making scenes in 'Halala' will be playing a gangster in upcoming web-series.


We heard, "Bhatia will be playing the gangster and contract killer in the web-series titled 'Shukla-The Terror'. The series is roughly inspired from the life of Shri Prakash Shukla, who was killed in an encounter by UP police in 1998."

When contacted Ravi told us, "I remember, after watching Ram Gopal Verma's Satya I wished to play the similar role. But, then I got stuck to chocolaty-boy roles. Gradually I got opportunities to play different kind of roles in various platforms. After Jodha Akbar, I played the role of a super-hero in Indonesian series 'Roro Jonggrang', then Halala happened. Another bold web-series 'Tharkistaan' is in the pipeline and now I am doing 'Shukla-The Terror'."

The actor further added, "Shukla is a contract killer and a shrewd gangster. I am thrilled and excited, since for the first time I got an opportunity to portray such character. We are shooting in exotic locales of Satara and Jabalpur to get the authentic look of 90's."

Interestingly, his 'Halala' co-star Shafaq Naaz will be playing his love interest in the series. "She is one of the coolest co-actors I have worked with. Viewers have appreciated our chemistry in 'Halala', we are trying to recreate the same magic again," said Ravi.

No comments:

Post a Comment