May 10, 2020

#AuntyKahoNa: On Mother’s Day Twinkle Khanna wants her kids to call her AUNTY

The actor-turned-author Twinkle Khanna shared a monologue on her Instagram page on the occasion of Mother’s Day.

In the hilarious video, which is full of MrsFunnyBones's signature sarcasm reevealed what all the mothers really want from their children instead of all the fancy greetings.

The 46-year-old author, said, what she really wants for Mother's day is a day off from responsibilities, to not be asked where is the blue t-shirt, if her kids can go to visit their friends and when the coronavirus lockdown is going to end.

The monologue, shared by Twinkle also features how she wants her kids to call her 'aunty' on mother's day and not 'mummy'.

She says, "I am going to tell you what mother's really want for Mother's Day or what at least I want for Mother's Day. I want to be free of all responsibilities for an entire day. I don't want anyone to ask me any questions. "Don't ask me where is your blue T-shirt, don't ask me what is 15+73, don't ask me what is going to happen to your 'A' level exams, don't ask me what's for lunch, don't ask me when you can go and meet your friend, don't ask me when the lockdown will lift.”


-K Himaanshu Shuklaa.

No comments:

Post a Comment