May 18, 2020

Usha Bachani to foray into digital world!

Kundali Bhagya actress Usha Bachani is all set to make her debut on the digital platform with Ullu App’s upcoming web-series Ishq Kills. We heard the actress will be playing the role of a docile thakurain in the series.


When contacted Usha told us, “I am playing main lead’s mother. She is a thakurain, who is scared of her husband. She is trying her best to control her daughter, while doing so she did something which bring a major twist in the tale. That’s all I can reveal as of now.”

Talking about the shooting experience she said, “It was amazing, we have shot in some stunning locals of Jaipur. Since I am also doing Kundali Bhagya, so I had to comeback otherwise I really wanted to explore those haveli where we have shot the series.”

Produced by Vibhu Agarwal and Ullu Digital, ‘Ishq Kills’ will start streaming on Ullu App from 22nd May.

No comments:

Post a Comment