October 28, 2009

Dear Someone...

Yesterday, I texted her:-
Dear Earth, please tell her that I miss her a lot. Let her have a nice and safe flight, always. Please tell her that I am fine here..

And she replied this..
Dear Sky, there's someone special named Meehir. Please keep him safe and let him be in the right way. Because I am travelling for Canada and Europe, so far away from him... I trust you to take care of him....

She always knows how to bring my smile back. She always knows how to make me burst in tears. She always understands me the way I am. And I always miss her. Though she's very far away, I haven't felt any burden at all. I am neither feeling too melancholic, nor feeling guilty for not being by her side. I miss her, but in a way that the longing itself is not torturing me, nor giving me anxiety. Knowing she's safe and sound, that's really enough. Funny, I have never felt this way before, with any gal.

She never promises me anything. She never said anything too romantic, too sweet. She never said that she loved me, nor she wanted to be with me. And I never said so too. Wishing her well, healthy, and happy, I think it's all more than enough. We enjoy our chat, our moment together, and even sometimes she would call me. Just hearing her voice, bring me back to my own spirit and hope, that everything would go to be nice and fine, that I am fine.

Cheers,
-K Himaanshu Meehirs' Shukla

NOTE: All the mentioned incidents and places above are ficticious nothing to do with reality.

1 comment:

  1. Oo Mr.Hammy Chops you know she is 35 years old

    Ronit

    ReplyDelete