October 22, 2014

TV actors talks about Diwali..

The most awaited festival Diwali has arrived, here a few of your favorite talks about this featival of lights..



Toral Rasputra, Anandi of Balika Vadhu:
The period between September-November is one of my most favourite ones because it is so full of vibrant festivals. Diwali is a festival, which automatically associates itself with the triumph of good over evil. I personally love Dhanteras when you perform the Laxmi Pooja in the morning. Most of us relate Diwali to vacation time and I try and spend as much time as possible with my family during the festival as it has been a tradition. I earnestly request one and all to refrain from bursting crackers this year and in fact spend quality time with their families and loved ones celebrating this joyous occasion.


Shakti Arora, Ranvir of Meri Aahsiqui Tum Se Hi:
Like every year, this Diwali, I will be doing Laxmi poojan at home with my family and will also buy gold and go some shopping for some gifts for my near and dear ones. Since I am strictly against bursting crackers owing to the pollution they add to the environment, I will not be indulging in fireworks. I request everyone to please avoid contributing to the pollution too.

Radhika Madan, Ishani of Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi:
For Diwali this year, I am going back home to Delhi for three days. I will be shifting to my new house on Diwali so it will be a double celebration with not only Diwali fun but also a house-warming party!


Sonal Vengurlekar, Devyani of Shastri Sisters:
Diwali is my favourite festival! I love cooking kheer and laddoos with my mother at home. If I get a day off from shoot this year, I will spend much-needed time with my family and friends.

Neha Pednekar, Alka of Shastri Sisters:
As a child, I used to eagerly look forward to Diwali because I used to love the fireworks involved. I used to think they were the most beautiful chaos I had ever seen. Today, as an adult, I hate the commotion involved and I believe it is essential for us to understand the meaning of a Green Diwali. I love to pig out on Malai Barfi during Diwali! This year, if I don’t have a shoot, I will spend Diwali with my mom.”


Preetika Rao, Aaliya of Beintehaa:
Diwali is a beautiful festival that brightens up the house and environment with colorful lamps, lanterns and candles. On Diwali, I either visit the temple or have a puja at home, after which I spend every Diwali with my family and friends shopping, playing cards and watching some amazing fireworks.  My Diwali wouldn’t be complete without my favorite sweet ‘Kajukatli’.”


Harshad Arora, Zain of Beintehaa
Diwali is a festival of prosperity, with lights, rangolis, sweets and exchange of gifts. My family celebrates Diwali each year zealously but in a very simple and traditional manner. I have a sweet-tooth and love the sweets prepared on Diwali. Since I was young I quit bursting firecrackers and we have made it a point to celebrate pollution free Diwali.”



Copyright © 2014 - ScrutinyByKHimaanshu

No comments:

Post a Comment