December 13, 2014

Bigg Boss 8 got an extension of 4 weeks? Ex-contestants to enter as a wild card?,,

This season of Colors' much talked reality show Bigg Boss which has bunch of wannabe's crossing the lines of cheapness is expected to wrap up on January 4th 2015. But here is a twist..the reality show has got an extension. Yes you read it right Bigg Boss 8 got an EXTENSION of FOUR weeks..

From Daindra Soares and Gautam Gulati's liplock to their bathroom visits, from Karishma Tanna's drama for makeup to Dimpy's shedding 'magarmach ke aansu' (in front of his estranged husband Rahul Mahajan) during 'Party To Banti Hai' task, from Sonali's slap incident to Ali Quli Mirza's farting and pissing incident in garden area during captaincy task, each episode of this reality show has managed to raise lots of eyebrows.


Now the makers want to add some more masala in this 83 days old reality show and thus are planning to extend this season by 4 weeks. So if everything goes well, this season might end in January end or February’s first week.

The channel approached a few contestants from previous seasons to participate in this season. Yes you read it right 'the channel approached'. Till now only Endemol (the makers of Bigg Boss) used to approach the contestants but this time the channel is contacting ex-contestants of Bigg Boss to be a part of this season.

When we quizzed about this, our source said, “Usually Endemol approaches people to participate in the show. But now the channel is holding 'casting ki kamaan' and the makers are on the back seat.

So who all have been approached already? “Till now we have approached so many contestants from previous seasons. Dolly Bindra from season 5, Imam Siddiqui from 6th season and Ajaz Khan from last season are expected to enter as wild card entries in this season,” says our source.

We got in touch with Dolly, but she requested us to contact channel.

Imam however confirmed that he was approached but will enter inside the Bigg Boss house only if channel fulfills his monetary demands. “I will participate only if they give me 1 crore,” he said.

If you are surprised with this extension news then wait here is another twist in the tale.

Host Salman Khan, who last year expressed his desire not to continue hosting the next season, is not happy with this decision of extending this season. The channel is trying to convince him and on a safer side they are looking for other options as well. They even approached Karan Johar to host the extended season however KJO has not yet given the green signal.

The channel might change their mind and wrap up this season on time. But right now, they are stuck to their decision of extending the reality show.

-K Himaanshu Shukla..
https://twitter.com/khimaanshu


Copyright © 2014 - ScrutinyByKHimaanshu

No comments:

Post a Comment

RSSChomp Blog Directory