March 26, 2017

#ParthSamthaan affirms that the molestation case is completely baseless..

Parth Samthaan, who became a household name after the success of 'Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan' is not new to controversy. The actor, who was last accused of molesting model Gauri Arora is back in the news for molesting a model named Sushmita Chokraborty. Last Month, Sushmita filed an FIR against him for Molestation (354-A) in Bangur Nagar Mumbai. Today, the actor has been summoned by the police

When contacted Parth said, "The case is completely false and baseless. I went to the police station today to give my statement and I am out of it."

 The actor affirmed that it was a dispute among friends and is wondering why Sushmita Chokraborty complained after almost 1.5 years? He said, "I got to know from the cops that she had come with Vikas Gupta to the station and hence plotted all those false accusations without any proof and filed the case. However, on the very next day she called me and said she realized what she had done and wanted to take the case back. Since she has filed an FIR, cops could not take the case back.Today I gave all my call recordings and WhatsApp conversations to the cops which I had with Sushmita where it is clearly mentioned that she wants to take the case back and did all this in the heat of the moment. She said, she will sort it out as soon as possible."

Contradicting to that Sushmita revealed, that Parth tried to get close to her, but she did not let that happen. She got upset and filed the case against him, when she got to know about a particular Whatsapp group that she was being discussed in. Sushmita said, she is going to fight back and is not going take the case back.

Earlier Parth had accused producer Vikas Gupta of molestation in 2015. He had also lodged a complaint at Versova Police Station after which Vikas was summoned by the police. Parth had also sent a legal notice to Vikas for non-payment of dues for 'Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya' and threats of ruining his career.

After this incident, Vikas shared a picture of an intimate moment of the duo where Parth was seen kissing the producer on the cheek. Later Ekta Kapoor, who was a common friend of the two, came out in support of Vikas and confirmed that the duo was in a relationship and had also holidayed together post the alleged molestation incident.

The drool worthy actor, who will be soon making his Bollywood debut Googly ho Gayi with actress Poonam Kaur, Aditya Pancholi and Zarina Wahab said, "Time and again Vikas Gupta has been trying to demean me. Everyone is aware about it, so I don't need to say more as I know the audience is sensible enough of what's happening as they have already witnessed me getting into stupid controversies before. Also, given the fact that women are given special rights by law over men in such situations, to which I completely respect, but does not mean that they should take undue advantage of it and stoop so low in order to demean me or anyone?"

Parth  took twitter to express his disgust and tweeted,








-K Himaanshu Shuklaa..

No comments:

Post a Comment

RSSChomp Blog Directory