May 14, 2017

IN PICS: Jamai Raja actor Sandit Tiwari ties the knot..

Sandit Tiwari, who did the shows like Beend Banoongaa Ghodi Chadhunga, Me Aajji Aur Sahib,  Jamai Raja and Mahisagar recently tied knot with his long time girlfriend Priyankona Das. She is a software professional and works with a leading IT firm.


When contacted Sandit said, "I fell in love with her, while we were working together in a corporate company. After dating for almost 6 years, we decided to take our relationship to the next level."

The duo got engaged in a private ceremony in January, and took nuptial vows on 8th May. When quizzed, why he kept his relationship status under wraps, Sandit said, "I am not the one who go and paint the town red. Although, I am a romantic man, but I cannot shout out from the rooftop and proclaim that I am in a relationship. I am a bit shy and prefer to keep my personal life private."

Since Sandit is Hindu Brahmin and Priyankona, a Bengali, the wedding was conducted according to these two traditions in Priyankona's hometown, Guwahati.

Sandit wore conventional Bengali topor (conical headgear) and as per the tradition he gave shakapola (traditional Bengali bangle) to Priyankona. "Till now I have got married 13 times on screen, so the Dday of my life felt surreal," Sandit said while laughing.





No comments:

Post a Comment