December 22, 2011

Sara Khan Face-booked


Adorable and appealing Sara Khan is all set to make her Bollywood debut with ‘Dark Rainbow’, which is directed by Abhik Bhanu and produced by Sarayu Vision.

Sara has huge fan following and the actress never got opportunity to directly interact with her fans. She desperately wanted to intermingle with them without the media disturbance; finally she decided to give her fans an early Christmas present in form of an Official Fan Page on Facebook.

I came to know that there are so many fake profiles and fan pages of mine, and the forged people are interacting with my fans. My PR suggested me to open an official fan page, so finally I am facebooked because it’s best medium to interact with fans and loved ones. My fan page name is ‘Aapki Sara Khan’. I hope you guys join me there, I will try to update it regularly,” excited Sara quips.

-K Himaanshu Shukla..


"To read more about Sara Click Here"

Join us on Facebook

Copyright © 2011 - ScrutinyByKHimaanshu

7 comments:

  1. wow great that she opened an official fan page for her fans .
    -Sita

    ReplyDelete
  2. we r dammnnn happy to see u dere...shona

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing already following

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Sara Khan ! Is my favorite and beautiful actress !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE YOU SARA KHAN.

    ReplyDelete