September 01, 2014

I want to have an affair with Will Smith: Aashka Goradia

From playing the demure Kumud in Ekta Kapoor's 'Kkusum' to the cattish vamp Kalavati in 'Laagi Tujhse Lagan', from a cry baby of 'Bigg Boss 6' to gorgeous queen Dheer Bai Bhatiyani of 'Bharat Ka Veer Putra – Maharana Pratap', the raunchy Aashka Goradia has come a long way. She beautiful, successful, keeps her head in the clouds and her feet on the ground. We caught up with this debonair and confident lady, who can pull off any role with ease! She confessed her secret desire to be romantically involved with 'Lost and Found' actor Will Smith. Excerpts of interview..

What turns you off in a guy?
When a guy cannot stop boasting about how charming he is or could be and cannot smell bad for sure.

What qualities do you seek in your life partner?
I seek no specific qualities accept, my partner must be completely ready to live a life with utmost joy.
   
What’s your secret desire?
My secret desire is to have an affair with Will Smith. Are you listening Will? Please tell me, is it possible? I don't regret you asked me for a secret desire (laughs)

Your first celebrity crush?
My first celebrity crush would be Will Smith again, I stick by my choices (laughs)
   
Dream actor to work with?
Again my answer would be Will Smith.

Any dream role?
I was taught to dream bigger, now don’t giggle on my answer

Any role you regret saying no?
I have encountered the best roles in my career. I have done a variety in a decade, so I regret nothing. And hope I don't  further as well

Fitness mantra..
Breathe but feel it too. Run, brisk walk and do cycling if possible.

Beauty tip…
Think good, as it shall reflect even better

Fashion funda…
Decide your fashion by yourself..its cooler than being in fashion
   
The real Aashka is...
The real Aashka is who you all know

Future plans…
Well I do not plan much, I just do some good planning each day as it comes

Your message for our readers..
You live only once, you will never be in the same moment again, so feel each and every moment in your own way. Lots of love..

-K Himaanshu Shukla...



Copyright © 2014 - ScrutinyByKHimaanshu

3 comments: