September 17, 2014

Shweta Tiwari's estranged husband Raja Chaudhary all set to marry again!

Raja Chaudhary, who is better known as Bigg Boss 4 winner Shweta Tiwari's estranged husband is all set to marry again with a girl with the same name. He will tie a knot with a Delhi-based Human Resources professional Shveta Sood.

Confirming the buzz Raja said, “Yes, I am planning to settle down soon with Shveta. I met her through common friends, initially I used to avoid her because of her name. But she somehow convinced me.”

It's a love-cum-arranged marriage for Raja and Shveta. The elated would be bride said, "Recently our families met. Due to the Shraddh Period we couldn't do a roka, now our families are planning to do it during the Navratras."

The ex-Bigg Boss contestant Raja has always been in the news for wrong reasons, including his short temper, domestic violence or sexually molesting nude yoga guru Vivek Mishra. He is a changed man now and assured that he won't repeat his previous mistakes. "I think I am responsible for my failed marriage. But, I am changed man now and I promise I won't repeat those mistakes again. My family would be my priority and I will try my best to nurture my marriage. That difficult phase is over, now I am a happy man and I don't want any negativity in life," Raja says.

We would like to congratulate both Raja and Shveta as they set out on this wonderful journey and commitment together.



Copyright © 2014 - ScrutinyByKHimaanshu

1 comment:

  1. He is not the " ESTRANGED HUSBAND ".
    He is " DIVORCED " . and his first wife is happily married !!

    yzk

    ReplyDelete