October 13, 2014

Tiger Shroff packs a punch in 'Heropanti' this weekend on MAX

MAX brings you the Bollywood romantic action film, Heropanti, at 8 pm on Saturday, 18 October with a repeat telecast on Sunday, 19 October at 1 pm.

A remake of the 2008 Telugu film Parugu, Heropanti directed by Sabbir Khan, sees star kid Tiger Shroff and Kriti Sanon making their Hindi film debuts. The film starts off with Renu [Sandeepa Dhar] the eldest daughter of a no-nonsense patriarch Chaudhary Sahib [Prakash Raj] eloping with her boyfriend (Rakesh) on the day of her marriage.


This leads to her father and his enraged relations kidnapping Rakesh’s friends, including Bablu [Tiger Shroff] to get details of Rakesh’s whereabouts. With Bablu losing his heart to Dippy [Kriti Sanon], who happens to be Chaudhary's younger daughter, the movie goes on to reveal whether their love can survive the terror of a brutal clan and the violent landscape it is set against.

Talking about his first day of the shoot, Tiger Shroff, said, “I was very nervous and very anxious. Initially, I couldn’t give the shot. I went back to the van and I cried a little. I thought to myself, I am my father’s son, what will my father think if I don’t give the shot, what will people say because my dad is such a big personality. I was scared of how people would judge me. So I psyched myself, took the shot which turned out to be ok and from then it was smooth sailing.”



Copyright © 2014 - ScrutinyByKHimaanshu

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete