March 09, 2015

Ho'oponopono...Cleansing Memories Within..

In Ho’oponopono, we take 100% responsibility for whatever comes into our experience, whether it is something we ourselves are doing or it is a problem with a loved one, if someone confides in us about a problem, or even if we hear something on the news. Anything that evokes negative emotion which includes doubt, fear, anger, guilt, jealousy etc.

"I am sorry, please forgive me" is said to acknowledge that something without us knowing what it is has gotten into our body or mind. 


By saying "I'm sorry", we are telling the Divine that we want forgiveness inside ourself for whatever brought it to us.  Here we are not asking the Divine to forgive us, we are asking the Divine to help us forgive ourself.

"thank you" is said to express gratitude. By saying this we are showing our faith that the issue will be resolved for the highest good of all concerned. 

"I love you" transmutes the energy from stuck to flowing. It reconnects us to the Divine. 


Say "I am sorry, please forgive me, thank you, I love you" as often as possible, either aloud or silently. Say it especially when you are feeling negative feelings about anything or anyone.

I say it silently while I wait for a bus to arrive, while I visit my doctor, before entering and leaving my office or when I feel negative energies inside or around me.

Here is the Ho'oponopono Prayer, say it often... 

Divine Creator, father, mother, son as one..

If I, my family, relatives and ancestors have offended you, your family, relatives and ancestors in thoughts, words, deeds and actions from the beginning of our creation to the present, we ask your forgiveness..

Let this cleanse, purify, release, cut all the negative memories, blocks, energies and vibrations and transmute these unwanted energies to pure light..

And it is done.

I am sorry, please forgive me, thank you, I love you...

Peace and love,
-K Himaanshu Shukla...

1 comment: