August 29, 2017

Namish Taneja remembers Michael Jackson on his birth anniversary..

Namish Taneja wanted to become a choreographer and always been a huge fan of Michael Jackson. The actor remembers 'king of pop' on his birth anniversary and said no one can dance like him.

"For me MJ was, MJ is and MJ will always remain the king of pop. Although its been 8 years, since he left the physical world, but he is still alive in the hearts of his fans. 'Legends never dies', this quote is meant for him only, that's what I feel," said 'Swaragini' fame actor.

The actor will soon be seen in Star Plus' upcoming show 'Ikyawann' always wanted to become a choreographer, but ended up becoming an actor. "I started dancing when I was in school. At that time, I used to watch Michael's performance on TV and failed every time I tried to do moon-walking like him. No matter how hard you try, nobody can do the moonwalk better than MJ," affirms the actor.

No comments:

Post a Comment